Keep reading to see how a 10-minute workout can change your life -- or at least your week.
One of my favorite celebrity fashion stylists, June Ambrose, posted a video on YouTube of herself working out back in April. This author of the book, "Effortless Style," was not only accompanied by a trainer, Harold Palacios, but wearing STILETTOS. Yes, stilettos.
I love stilettos. My stiletto-filled past stems from strutting down runways in fashion shows and gracefully moving across stages in pageants, from ages 14 to 20. But, as a UF student, the opportunities to wear them are limited. So, I recently dug out a pair of black pumps from the back of my closet and pressed play.
The next day, I was soooooo sore. It was even hard to walk. It took me 10 minutes to get up one flight of stairs to my apartment.
The video is only a little over nine minutes. But, my muscles punished me for days.
What do you do for sore muscles? Needless to say, I didn't do that again.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment