Monday, September 14, 2009

You got 10 minutes...

This goes out to all the busy people in the world.

Contrary to your excuses, you do have time to exercise. You could start with just 10 minutes.

Let's do it together. Don't worry, I'll wait.

I found this old CNN article "Experts reveal health secrets for busy people," and discovered an expert trainer who says that a 10-minute workout won't make you fit, but it will help you change.

I don't know about the validity of that statement, but I think that if you can't commit to that very brief workout, you should reevaluate if you're really busy or just lazy and/or making excuses.

So, for those of us really busy people, let's start each day out with 10 minutes of squats, lunges, crunches, jumping jacks, or something. Anything to get the heart pumping. Let's take the stairs, instead of the elevator or walk to class, instead of taking the bus.

I'm game. Are you? Let's see if this really prompts change.

YES WE CAN!!

No comments:

Post a Comment