Send Me Recipes (or places to get recipes or tips)!! I want to learn to cook.
Funds are low, and my bank statement has started to look like a listing of all the restaurants in town. So, I hope to start making use of the grocery store and my kitchen, but I need help!
If you have this problem too, here are some resource I'm looking into:
Essence.com: It has a recipe search and even a discussion board to talk with others about recipes.
CampbellsKitchen.com: This Web site also has a search function and it includes weekly recipes, a savings center and a nutrition and wellness link.
Publix.com: You can never go wrong with Buy One, Get One Free and Meal Deals from your local grocery store.
Amazon.com: To find a good cookbook
And many different newspapers and magazines for articles like this one, that introduced me to this Web site.
This starts TODAY! Help me out here and I'll keep you posted. :)

I use allrecipes.com and simplyrecipes.com. Both are totally awesome. And for desserts, search for The Cupcake Project blog... delicious!
ReplyDelete